Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


I must be the luckiest girl.  I have the best family, friends, boyfriend and dog a girl could ask for.  And even though it doesn't have to be Valentine's Day for me to know that, it is a nice reminder of how loved I am and how many things I have to be thankful for.
And I will keep reminding myself of this as I am resting from today's clinical rotation to prepare for tomorrow's.

I know that Valentine's Day can be a "greeting card holiday".  I know that it can be fun and romantic for some, and lonely for others.  But never forget to count your blessings and be thankful for love - from wherever it comes.

And share it! 

Where there is love there is life.
-Gandhi



1 comment:

  1. so....i can just live vicariously through you during holidays. great!! the flowers and chocolates were wonderful!! ;-)
    i'm glad you had such a great one....and that whole "count your blessings" idea? a good one to remember.
    have a good week, dear.

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments!