Friday, March 18, 2011

Halfway There!

Today is a day to celebrate!
I am officially finished with both Peds and OB (successfully complete!), and that means that I am halfway through my BSN program.
Hooray!
Notice the new countdown widget in the right margin :)

It also means that I am on Spring Break.
Hooray!
Although Spring only describes the time of year and not necessarily the weather in Colorado in March.

Plus, we are in the throes of March Madness, which is always exciting!
(And J. is only beating me by one point in our bracket challenge.)

AND
My very best friend Linsey celebrated the birth of her second child today.
Happy Birthday Trace Asher Bishop!
Hooray!

For spring break we are going home for some family time.  First to the mountains to be with J.'s family, then south to the plains to be with my most favorite family ever and ever!  In honor of going home, enjoy a little ditty by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros called...HOME!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that song!! have you seen the daddy and his little girl sing it?? so precious!

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen that version - where can I find it? I am such a daddy's girl!

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments!