Tuesday, January 3, 2012

BSN

I did it.  I graduated from nursing school.

When I started an accelerated BSN program in June 2010, I thought it might never end.  Nursing school was intense, and consuming, and I did not love every minute of it.  But it ended...at least, this chapter.  
And I survived!  
(Actually, I survived quite well considering my habits of procrastination.) 
And I am happy with the overall experience.  I feel like I received a well-rounded education and had lots of good clinical experiences.  Now, whether or not that translates into being prepared to be a real nurse is a different story.


Dad, Grandma Marj and Mom - part of my fan club!


J. and I - he's been a good cheerleader.

The spoils:  Gold cord for honors, purple for Sigma Theta Tau International membership.  The pin and Florence Nightengale's "Notes on Nursing" were gifts from Alumni and faculty.


2 comments:

  1. How awesome@@!@! I'm soo happy for you and excited to see all that you received. Good job on graduating with honors. I started my nursing career with honors and hope to graduate that way but after this last semester only time will tell if I can increase my GPA. Best wishes on your future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments!