Saturday, October 9, 2010

Back to Nursing

I realized in reviewing some of my posts that I have gotten a little bit away from my original intentions for the project.  Although I want it to be personal so that people are able to relate, I also want to focus on the nursing aspect of this part of my life and how it is changing my "everyday" and my perspectives on life.  So I have added some links to your left to various blogs from student nurses, new nurses, and experienced nurses. They are all great sites and I encourage you to take a look when you have a chance. Once I get a grip on all the new material I may reference some of the posts in this blog. That's all for today; my brain is burned out from studying the drugs used to treat asthma. I am dragging J. to see "Life As We Know It" with me...I hope it's worth the arm-twisting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments!