Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just waitin' around

Oh how I hate waiting.  Patience is a virtue that I am trying very hard to acquire.  My Dad and my Grandfather are/were two of the most patient people I have ever met.  I think I did not inherit that trait.  However, I feel that it might be beneficial to my nursing practice to try try try a little bit harder. 


It might be nice for my PATIENTS for me to have a little PATIENCE...



 
Today, I am waiting on two things: (1) my clinical placement e-mail for the second semester of this block and (2) the grade from my dosage calculation exam - both very important to me.  I know that I have been placed at the University of Colorado Hospital for my Med/Surg I clinical rotation (my first choice - yay!).  What I am waiting for are the dates and times/shifts that I will be assigned.  Also, I am quite confident that I did well on the dosage calc exam, HOWEVER, we must receive 100% on the exam (in no more than three tries) to pass the class.  Now as I said, I am certain I did well, but did I get through a 50 question exam without making one silly mistake?  Not sure.  But I really don't want to re-take it.

So I will just wait, and try to be patient.  And keep on studying.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments!