Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Letter to My Stomach

Dear Stomach,

I was really upset with you this weekend, as you clearly were with me as well.  I don't know what kind of bug got into you, but it got us both down for a while.  Thanks to you, this is what I looked like in class this morning as we learned about the brain in our neurology lecture.  Thank you for rebounding and allowing me to have half a turkey sandwich for lunch.  If you could just chew on that for a while so I can get some studying done, I would appreciate it.  I promise to feed you yummier things than ginger ale and saltines if you are good.

Love, Me

*Picture retrieved from Google Images

3 comments:

  1. Yucko!

    So I see by your countdown you only have 255 more days til you graduate, congrats and good luck! How is school and clinicals going for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't look *that* bad. ;) glad you're better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol that picture is so funny. I'm sorry you weren't feeling good but I'm glad you're better (:

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments!