Wednesday, April 27, 2011

On a lighter note...

My thoughts have been a little heavy the past couple of weeks, as you might notice from my previous post.  So to lighten the mood a little, I wanted to share this video that I first saw posted by a fellow nursing student on Twitter.  




If you are not a nurse, or nursing student, the humor may escape you.  I have included the video for my new favorite song by the Local Natives below, just for you!  It seems kind of appropriate in regards to the uncertainty I feel as Senior Integrated Practicum (Fall) and Graduation (December) fast approaches.  Hope you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. Ah-ha! Yeah. I'm awesome. ;-) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely cute and fun video, thanks for sharing. When you see the clip that says Graduation in 11 days, feels like forever from now for me.

    ReplyDelete

I don't hate comments!