Monday, September 6, 2010

Pharmacoholic

“Nurses dispense comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.”

– Val Saintsbury



Tomorrow brings my first Pharmacology exam/weekly quiz.  And despite the sentiments in the inspirational verse above, Dr. Sampson has assured us that we will need to know pharmacology and the prescription process very intimately before we enter the workforce as nurses.  Therefore, today is devoted to the study of Pharmacology.  I have a sneaking suspicion that much of this semster will be devoted to the same.


My newest friend.

Does anyone have tips for making drug cards?  It was recommended to us by our professors, but I wonder what information will be most useful to squeeze onto a 3x5 reference tool?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't hate comments!